Horizontal pumping station
Horizontal Pumping Station is designed to inject the fluid into wells to maintain reservoir pressure of oil wells, disposal of produced water.
Horizontal Pumping Station (HPS) consists of a frame, an electric engine, a thrust(discharge) and a receiving chamber, the pump section, the multiplier (if necessary) and oil-cooled radiators. HPS completed with a vibration sensor, sensors of liquid pressure in the supply and discharge pipelines, temperature sensors of a resistant camera and a pump section. HPS may include a control station (CS) based on logical controller microprocessor completed with frequency drive (FD) or a soft starter
The features of the installation is:
- pump section with the working attachment of high-strength corrosion-proof cast iron such as "Ni-Resist" or stainless steel;
- high-strength and high-accuracy shafts and pump sections are made of stainless steel or alloy "K-Monel";
- radial bearings of the pump are made of zirconium carbide or tungsten carbide and silicon carbide;
- the usage of mechanical face seals including double seals which provide tightness of the system at the time of pressure at the reception of pump up to 4.0 MPa;
- pumping stations equip with three-phase asynchronous engines with a rotation speed of 3000 rpm and a supply voltage of 380V, 660V or 3.0 / 6.0 / 10.0 kV, the execution according to the protection degree IP-54, electric engines are equipped with bearings by leading manufacturers such as SKF and FAG. At the request of the Customer an electric engine can be equipped with temperature sensors of front and rear bearings, stator temperature, and performance of explosion protection can be 1ExdIIBT4.
At the time of completing the pumping unit with frequency drive, the installation is completed with a specialized electric engine, the allowance operating range from 30 to 70 Hz;
Each completing assembly of HPS: resistant camera, receiving camera, booster, electric engine, pump section are tested and diagnosed, except engineering controls. A detailed program of quality assurance and engineering controls meet or exceed the severe requirements which take place in oil and gas industry or required by our Customers, and also standards of “Kuper, Ltd.” company in terms of product quality.
HPS in the configuration with multiplier
the features of the installation is:
- two pumping sections, which are parallel to each other, have driving unit from one electric engine via a multiplier;
- the engine is operated at 50 Hz frequency;
- multiplier Lufkin (USA) with a ratio of 1,36-1,42 with the system of forced oil cooling;
- resistant camera with the system of forced oil cooling;
Requirements for the composition of the pumped liquid 26 кБ (doc)
Standard parametrical set 27 кБ (xls)